Goshen Programs and Services
Your Goshen Council on Aging (COA) serves all citizens 60 and over, with programs such as:
- Monthly luncheons (second Tuesdays in the upstairs dining room at the Town Hall at Noon)
- Coffee hour last Monday of the month 10 a.m. in dining room, everyone welcome.
- Outing every third Friday of the month
- Muscle strengthening classes on Wednesday morning at 10 a.m. (Contact Evelyn Culver for more information).
- "Goshen age friendly outreach group” for anyone that needs help or information in any health problem. (Contact Henrietta Munroe or Evelyn Culver for more information).
- Van service
- Visiting of shut-ins
- Personal improvement programs
- Referrals to health screening and other health services
- Meals on Wheels
These are all programs that help elders remain in their homes and their communities, living independent, productive lives as long as possible. The regional COA consortium publishes and mails a monthly newsletter to all local seniors (age 60 and over).
For more information and event schedules, please call Evelyn at (413) 268-3316.
Massachusetts' Councils on Aging (COAs) are municipal agencies that serve 349 cities and towns. COAs directly benefit more than 540,000 elders, families and caregivers each year. Click here for their website.
Need transportation for doctor appointment? Contact easy ride at (413) 296-4232 or email them at email@example.com. Click here for more information on this program.
To ride the van, call (413) 585-0096.